1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Need louder speakers

I recently bought this phone through metro and it has JB 4.2 and the sound is very low whether on headphones or not. I've tried the handy dandy speaker boost app and to no avail it made my phone quiter when actibated. Any suggestions on making it a little louder?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Need louder speakers

you could try changing the speakers,but you have to shop around for one that's louder, am not sure where, or, you could try getting louder and safe earphones something like Beats by Dre will work fine for you.Then you will need a volume boosting app, you could try or try one of those and see what works...then you will also need an equalizer to have some quality sound coming into your ears shop for these on google play you will get something interesting and good enough.

The problem might also be that your previous phone had a very high volume that it damaged your ears, or you used to listen to music at a very high volume and that might also have damaged your ears.Hope this helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Re: Need louder speakers

Just had my ears checked and i hear everything clearly. These speakers just suck. Ive tried both those apps plus a few more and still no cigar. I will not be shelling out 200 bucks for headphomes when i habe a nime month old son. Lol

Posted via Android Central App