Can I get some help with a One Touch Launcher error?

A

AC Question

One Touch Launcher error.

I am using Alcatel OneTouch mobile (Android Version KitKat). It was working good till yesterday. This morning when i tried to connect to "WiFi", i got the below error:-

"Unfortunately one touch launcher has stopped".

I could not use my cell phone due to this error. I could download any other launcher, but i just want to understand the reason and fix for this. Please assist.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: One Touch Launcher error.

Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist after a reboot?

Arun Pandian

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I am using Alcatel OneTouch mobile (Android Version KitKat). It was working good till yesterday. This morning when i tried to connect to "WiFi", i got the below error:-

"Unfortunately one touch launcher has stopped".

I could not use my cell phone due to this error. I could download any other launcher, but i just want to understand the reason and fix for this. Please assist.

Even I get the same error after I uninstalled easy touch app. I think it killed the launcher. I try used but phone is blank and can't see who called up. Then I use dodo launcher and sometimes the problem persist even I update the phone via ota. Then I did creat data in launcher under app manager. I think it is fixed now. But not sure. If you got a solution let me know

Last edited by a moderator: