Bluetooth speakers

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have recommendations for Bluetooth speakers with good audio quality that are also reasonably mobile / portable?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

cr500taco

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got the UE Boom. A little expensive, but it has good sound quality and volume. I want to buy a second one, because two can be used at the same time for stereo sound.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bugstomper2000

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I know you said portable, but I thought I would share my setup. I came up with the idea for a Bluetooth speaker a few weeks ago. I was looking at $80 speakers, then it occurred to me that I could just make my preexisting studio monitors Bluetooth. After all, they have great sound quality, and I already had them, so I went ahead and bought a Bluetooth receiver. I have friends over all the time, so I went ahead and made a NFC tag that connects the speakers. With the tag attached to my qi charger, I can just set my phone down and it will start playing my music.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HT07QX...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4160140

Added: You can also plug the receiver into a USB port anywhere, hook it up to some speakers, and play your music.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Nexus 4

Last edited:

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the Samsung gear level and it is amazing. The sound quality is great!

Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Galaxy Tab 2
Galaxy Gear S/ Gear 1 Tizen
Galaxy Circle