What about FreeTime?
I don't see anything about parental controls. In my experience and opinion, if you want to get the next generation deeply linked to your ecosystem, you NEED to have decent parental controls so parents (yes, like me) are willing to introduce their kids to the tech via their own device. iOS has parental controls that are ok, but WP and Android have a lot to be desired (we have all in our house: iOS, WP8, WinRT, Fire OS on an HDX, and a couple different versions of Android on LG phones). I'm not a fan of Apple, but when my daughter gets her first "smartphone", it's going to HAVE to have decent parental controls.
- 06-24-2014, 03:44 PM #2
Re: What about FreeTime?
That is an interesting take on how to look at an OS. Not saying it is wrong, but it is interesting. For Android, are there any apps you have looked at to enhance the parental controls for your devices?
- 06-24-2014, 06:07 PM #3
- 07-28-2014, 10:46 AM #4
- By dpezet in forum ASUS Padfone XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:19 AM
- By jjfad in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2015, 03:33 AM
- By BluIndigo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 75Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:29 AM
- By S5_GJH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:35 PM
- By S5_GJH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:32 PM