Wallpaper - Can it be changed?

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys & Girls,

Me again...... Does any body know how to change the wallpaper on the Amazon Fire Phone? I've tried photos i've taken and tried a few free wallpaper apps but even when the handset says it been changed/updated, i go back to the home only find the ghastly grey stock wallpaper. Has anybody managed to change the wallpaper on this phone? If so, can you tell me how to do it.

Cheers,

[UPDATE]: The only wallpaper that can be changed is the lockscreen wallpaper. Your stuck with the ghastly grey homescreen wallpaper forever!!!!

Last edited:

robocopvn

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
the most annoying thing on the amazon fire phone. you can't even change the wallpaper using the other launchers.

I have no idea what Amazon thinks. This is 2014, and you pay a lot money for something called "smartphone" that even cannot change the wallpaper for customization. It's even stupider than many featured phone, HAHA.

and makes it even more boring than a Iphone =D

Olga Xde

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
You cannot change the wallpaper. You can only change the background scenes (lock screens). However, there are some launchers which support this feature (e.g. Vire Launcher).