Wallpaper - Can it be changed?
Hi Guys & Girls,
Me again...... Does any body know how to change the wallpaper on the Amazon Fire Phone? I've tried photos i've taken and tried a few free wallpaper apps but even when the handset says it been changed/updated, i go back to the home only find the ghastly grey stock wallpaper. Has anybody managed to change the wallpaper on this phone? If so, can you tell me how to do it.
[UPDATE]: The only wallpaper that can be changed is the lockscreen wallpaper. Your stuck with the ghastly grey homescreen wallpaper forever!!!!
- 12-21-2014, 02:42 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Wallpaper - Can it be changed?
the most annoying thing on the amazon fire phone. you can't even change the wallpaper using the other launchers.
I have no idea what Amazon thinks. This is 2014, and you pay a lot money for something called "smartphone" that even cannot change the wallpaper for customization. It's even stupider than many featured phone, HAHA.
and makes it even more boring than a Iphone =D
- 02-12-2015, 03:26 AM #3
- 02-12-2015, 03:27 AM #4
- By TopTomy in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:14 PM
- By aldo82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:22 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:12 AM