Why was the Fire OS 3.5.2 pushed to update on my phone?

firephoneuser

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Fire OS 3.5.2 - Trying to Figure Out What's New

So, yesterday a Fire OS 3.5.2 update was pushed to my phone.

Anyone else got the same ?

Trying to figure out what's new / improvements - but can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet or tech sites.

DiVirus

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fire OS 3.5.2 - Trying to Figure Out What's New

I got it this morning. I couldn't find any info on it. Nothing on Amazon site or anywhere else. Doesn't seem like anything noticeable changed. Screenshot_2014-10-24-07-28-31.png

tn_friend

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

I was wondering the same thing, it would be nice to have a change log or something.

Tokyo_Ben

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site

I got the same update, so I decided to ask Amazon directly via their help email system. The response was as follows:

From your email, I understand that you'd like to know what feature were included in Fire OS version 3.5.2.

I'd like to bring to your Kind attention that this software update includes bug fixes only. Our technical team has released this update to fix the issues that were encountered by our customer in the earlier version of Fire OS.

The update is currently being delivered to few customers only before being released to all customers. We'll update this information on our help pages when the update has gone wide to all customers.

Looks like we're the lucky few. I was having some problems with slow responses, and now they seem to have gone away. So maybe it worked.