Netflix Requires Login Each Time App is Launched?
Got my Amazon Fire TV yesterday, an impulse buy mostly knowing that I had 30 days to return it if I don't like/love it. Haven't had time to dive into it much, but overall pretty impressed with the UI response speed and how quickly apps launch and video load. What I did find is that each time I launched Netflix I had to login, entering my username and password. Seems to be a design flaw. Or perhaps intentional by Amazon to drive you to use their service? Other seeing the same thing?
Edit: Seems that if you just press the Home button the remote instead of using the Back button you don't close out Netflix and remain logged in. Seems to be a bit of a flaw in design.
- 04-14-2014, 03:09 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Netflix Requires Login Each Time App is Launched?
Not sure what's going on with your situation - I have no problem with it launching after my initial login/password entry (except yesterday afternoon when I got a white screen and defaulted to my Roku). Hope you figure out what's going on with your Fire TV.
- 08-08-2015, 05:15 PM #4
- 06-19-2016, 11:10 AM #5
- By waleed az in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Bnjf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:55 PM
- By usguyver in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:43 PM
- By waleed az in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:34 AM
- By beautymini in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:21 AM