- 777 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Anyone know how to restart something instead of having to rewind all the way to beginnning?
On my Roku 3 in the amazon instant video app I have an option to restart the video. On Fire TV I don't see that option, it's just "resume". Any one know if Fire TV has a restart option?
- 11-06-2014, 06:16 AM #2
Re: Anyone know how to restart something instead of having to rewind all the way to beginnning?
I just received mine yesterday, and had the same question in my mind.
Actually during video play you can push the option button (3 vertical line) and it will offer to start from the beggining.
- By maidmarian4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 01-13-2017, 06:17 AM
- By lidspinner in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 05-16-2016, 04:59 PM
- By SamsungNote1 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:53 AM
- By thewildwarriors in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
- By chipx1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:39 PM