1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case recommendation?

I have a Fire HD 7 on its way. Now I need a case. I almost bought the Amazon case, but I realized that it doesn't have a hand strap for use when reading in portrait mode. I use this a lot on my original Fire, and I think it's a must-have.

It looks like there's a small collection of third party cases available, but there are just enough of them that wading through and comparison shopping looks like a challenge. Does anyone have a recommendation? I like to toss my Fire in my purse, so it's important that the case stays closed.

Default Re: Case recommendation?

Check the cases available on Ebay; a good variety to look at and the prices are much better. (I did buy a case the same day I bought my Fire HD, but this was a mistake on my part - It's a good case, but I paid too much for it. . . Live and learn!) Happy reading!

Global Posts
    509 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whipartist View Post
    I have a Fire HD 7 on its way. Now I need a case. I almost bought the Amazon case, but I realized that it doesn't have a hand strap for use when reading in portrait mode. I use this a lot on my original Fire, and I think it's a must-have.

It looks like there's a small collection of third party cases available, but there are just enough of them that wading through and comparison shopping looks like a challenge. Does anyone have a recommendation? I like to toss my Fire in my purse, so it's important that the case stays closed.
    search for Poetic cases on Amazon. They have one that has the hand strap.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Now if someone made a case that has a hand strap and the auto on/off function of the Amazon case it could be perfect!

Global Posts
    509 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by helmutk View Post
    Now if someone made a case that has a hand strap and the auto on/off function of the Amazon case it could be perfect!
    The poetic and moko cases have that feature

Sent from my rooted Kindle Fire HD

I second Poetic cases. I have them on all my devices. They also sell different types from more protective to more slim all for under 12 bucks shipped. Check out amazon and search for Poetic kindle fire hd case. Good luck

Sent from my Sony Xperia Ion using Tapatalk 2.

I don't like to pay insane amounts for a case, such as $40 when I can get something similar for a fraction of the price off Ebay. It wouldn't hurt to browse there and see what catches your eye. Just make sure to find a USA seller, otherwise it takes forever from overseas. The case I got was the black Supcase PU with auto wake/sleep. Keeps the KFHD snug and has extra magnets to keep the case shut. Also has a soft interior lining. Had similar case for KF and similar one for the N7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Rooted Nexus 7 - XenonHD
    Rooted Dual Boot HP Touchpad - ICS
    Sprint EVO 3D