- 1 Posts
Problems with downloading apps
I just got a Kindle Fire HD and was downloading some apps onto it just fine. After I DL'd a handful though, every app I open in the store just says "Save for Later" theres no green "Get app" button. I click save, go to my save list, and still can't DL it.
I didn't DL a whole lot of apps, so I can't imagine the 16GB HD is anywhere near full. Is there a limit to how many apps it can have/download in a certain time?
- By GridIron21 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2012, 06:40 AM
- By sillyshyme in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2011, 07:57 AM
- By tanda4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:25 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2010, 12:07 PM
- By niner in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:11 PM