- 10-28-2012, 04:54 PM #2
- 352 Posts
Re: Kindle Fire HD 7" or 8.9"
Yes, but it needs to be installed from the system/app folder.
That is the only way to set the default home option.
ADW launcher Ex is the only one that works without being in system/app but you can't set the home default in that case.
8.9" isn't out yet at this time, and assuming the exact same software.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central ForumsRooted Nexus 7 - XenonHD
Rooted Dual Boot HP Touchpad - ICS
Sprint EVO 3D
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 40Last Post: 12-30-2012, 07:51 AM
- By BookReader2 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:38 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 24Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM
- By still1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:35 PM
- By CA in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 11:47 AM