- 1 Posts
Hi all I have just bought my wife a KindleFire HD for her 68th birthday. We are both brand new to this technology. I seem to have managed to do most things, linked to wireless, set up skype, downloaded a book & and some music and sent my wife a document. However, connecting to my Email account has eluded my limited skill based!
I am with Talktalk and I am pretty sure I am typing in the right email account details but it fails to register each time .
Any suggestions would be more than welcome.
p.s. when I do connect will she be able to send emails from her KindleFire when connected to the internet?
- 11-06-2012, 08:07 AM #2
- By JT Peters in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2013, 06:49 PM
- By hanly2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:11 PM
- By flaflashr in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:41 AM
- By wyllow61 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM
- By BPHusker in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:04 PM