- 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: Evernote on the Fire HD can't sync.
That's been done, still waiting for a reply.
Go to the Evernote on your computer and find the TRASH within that Evernote client. Empty that trash and force a sync. Now go to your Kindle Fire and sync it. I had to do a restart on my Fire HD first, but it is now syncing fine. Hope this helps.
Last edited by cfbush2000; 11-17-2012 at 10:49 AM.
- 01-22-2013, 10:08 AM #4
- By zachthebomb13 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 05:26 PM
- By dcastillo in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Kuroth in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2011, 10:59 AM
- By reelon in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:48 AM
- By marik1234 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:27 AM