- 1 Posts
Kindle fire will not boot up...
I accidentally deleted rom on my kindle fire. From TWRP screen, when I attempt to reboot the system it says, "No OS Installed!". Anyone brick their kindle this way? Is there any way I can fix this problem?
Last edited by steve kim; 12-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
- 12-07-2012, 06:54 AM #2
- 58 Posts
- 12-08-2012, 05:14 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Kindle fire will not boot up...
Do you know why suddenly my 9 month old Kindle Fire ( purchased in the States ) won't boot up ? I swipe the ornage arrow but no response and thescreen just fades. I've tried fully charging it but no luck. this is probably a very basic query to you so I'm hoping you can help as I use this for me e-mails etc. when I travel. Thanks.
- 12-10-2012, 02:19 PM #4
- 04-23-2013, 11:39 PM #5
- 05-03-2013, 04:53 AM #6
- By Gilroid in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM
- By OnlyPatty in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:21 PM
- By blutuu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:13 AM
- By mdc5162 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:06 AM
- By j7469 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:53 PM