Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Epson iPrint.

I have used Epon iPrint on many devices. I would like to use it on my Fire HD. Am I right in assuming that Epson needs to give us a version for the Fire HD? I can't find a way to ask them to do this.
    I have an Epson Stylus NX420. I have looked at a couple of other apps but nothing comes close to iprint. Any suggestions on other apps?

Thanks
    Chuck

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Epson iPrint.

I have the app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and love it, but I don't have the Fire HD, and never tried it on my Fire.

If you have the apk file on another device (you may have to be rooted), you could try side loading it. I wouldn't think that it uses anything that Amazon may have crippled in their modifications.

I notice on a search that several sites seem to have the APK (according to google search for "epson iprint apk"), but I don't know which site(s) to trust for clean apk files.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have it on my Toshiba Exite but can't locate the apk. I looked at some sites and share your concern about a clean apk. But I think my only option may be to pick one and go for it.
    Thanks
    Chuck

1 Click Mobile has it and I use that app to update a few other freebies I have and have had no problems. I wouldn't start downloading everything like crazy, but for trusted apps you just can't get installed it's been a good option for me.
    Thanked by: