- 2 Posts
Any way to roll back software update?
Amazon screwed my Kindle Fire HD - well, they screwed the keyboard functionality between the Kindle and Jotta text editor (the only editor I could get to work on big manuscripts). They updated a couple of days ago and Jotta is so slow as to be unusable, and the keyboard is different on the Kindle. Any way of either rolling back the update or installing a new keyboard. Last I heard neither were possible, but that was a while back. Anyone know if it's different now?
- 2 Posts
Re: Any way to roll back software update?
Actually, scratch that, I just read they made swipe available on the Fire HD. On a hunch, I tried installing the Go keyboard, and it works. That's actually really cool. It's my android keyboard app of choice. Now I just wish I could turn the updating off, so that they don't change my setup in future, without my permission.
- 12-09-2012, 09:43 AM #3
- By IP IHI II IL in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:46 PM
- By donniegood in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:15 PM
- By blupit30 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:14 PM
- By cody in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:56 PM
- By tekguy09 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2010, 06:15 PM