Keyboard needs to be re-calibrated - how?
Last night I was trying to type using the on-screen keyboard. But, the right hand side seemed to be 'off'. When I typed "o", I got "i". When I typed "p", I got "o". The middle and left hand side seemed OK.
Is there any way to re-calibrate a keyboard? I tried to email amazon but I just got a stock answer about how to use a keyboard.
- 01-29-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM #3
- 04-21-2013, 02:18 PM #4
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:11 AM
- By whats77inaname in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
- By djmannyd in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:28 PM
- By moviemogul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
- By moviemogul in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM