Keyboard needs to be re-calibrated - how?
Last night I was trying to type using the on-screen keyboard. But, the right hand side seemed to be 'off'. When I typed "o", I got "i". When I typed "p", I got "o". The middle and left hand side seemed OK.
Is there any way to re-calibrate a keyboard? I tried to email amazon but I just got a stock answer about how to use a keyboard.
- 01-29-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM #3
- 04-21-2013, 02:18 PM #4
- 06-02-2013, 12:33 AM #5
- 95 Posts
Re: Keyboard needs to be re-calibrated - how?
The keyboard in landscape mode is pitiful. I play a online poker game in landscape mode and it's impossible to chat and play too. The space bar is bad. I have to retype all the time because the individual words run into the next one. For some reason it seems to be more responsive in portrait mode.
Sent from my M470BSA using Android Central Forums
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:11 AM
- By whats77inaname in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
- By djmannyd in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:28 PM
- By moviemogul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
- By moviemogul in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:13 PM