- 92 Posts
Status bar at top keeps going in and out, can't pull down
My wife has this Fire HD and for some reason her status bar at the top keeps popping in and out. I can never pull down. I reboot and it works fine but then it seems like there is a notification that pops up and as soon as that happens it dissappears (and comes in and out for like .5 seconds).
Ideas? I am not really familiar with the HD, and she doesn't have a lot of apps as she just got it.
- 92 Posts
Re: Status bar at top keeps going in and out, can't pull down
Scratch this...I went through and disabled notifications one by one and turns out it was the Gmail app that I installed via APK.
The app works fine...but the notification kept bugging out the status bar. Gmail Version is 4.1.2 so I will check to see if there is a newer one...
- 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM #3
- By csawyerkc in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2012, 08:57 AM
- By anpease in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM
- By NickF227 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2011, 01:46 AM
- By Wynnsman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2011, 07:13 AM
- By asuwookie in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2011, 11:15 PM