Yet another reason why I hate Comcast
Tried streaming from the Xfinity app on my new Fire HD 8.9 via hdmi, and the app has the ability to shut off streaming and will not permit output to an external hdmi device. So, can only stream xfinity content on the Fire itselft and can't connect to my TV. These other streaming apps have worked just fine via hdmi to my tv - Netflix, HBO Go, Amazon Movies. OF COURSE Comcast restricts streaming via hdmi, they wouldn't be Comcast if they didn't.
- By kb3421 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:18 AM
- By azdmelani in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2010, 04:16 AM
- By Kylazin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:03 AM
- By jiholl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 41Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:51 AM
- By jakeslife#AC in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:04 AM