- 12 Posts
Chrome Sign In and Flash Problem
Just installed Chrome on my HD. It works except for a couple issues.
1. I can't seem to sign in to my Google account to sync my desktop bookmarks. The sign in page doesn't respond to the button. When I choose "Sign In To Chrome" in the "Settings" page I am told "You have not yet set up a Google Account on this device." Where would I set up an account? I already get my GMail on the HD.
2. I still can't play Flash videos even though Flash it supposedly installed. I cannot go to the settings using the normal "chromelugins" in the HD Chrome version; the command is not accepted.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
- 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM #2
- By skiddingus in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 34Last Post: 04-29-2012, 01:36 AM
- By ibejack96 in forum Google+Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:51 PM
- By gtricecakes in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
- By ZDK in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2010, 02:23 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM