- 1 Posts
Whoops, downloaded the wrong update on my kindle fire HD
I updated software on my KF HD without realising I already had the latest version installed (7.2.3) and I was updating the standard (non HD) software version (10.2.4).
The KF seems happy enough - I've gone back into the Kindle Updates folder via my pc and there's nothing in there. Does anyone know if I could have done any damage - the system version still shows 7.2.3 on the KF.
- 02-17-2013, 08:44 AM #2
- By Darren Armstrong in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2013, 12:37 AM
- By EYinHunt in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:39 PM
- By TroyLRockwell in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2011, 03:37 PM
- By nicoled985 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 15Last Post: 08-16-2011, 02:21 AM
- By Vlad-II in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:05 PM