Just got a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, now what?
I bought a new Kindle to use for College, and want to use it to the fullest. I want to be able to side load the Google apps, but don't know how to do that. Can someone tell me, or give me a link showing me how to get the Google apps on there? Also, what other cool things can I do on it, without completely rooting it? Thanks all.
- 01-22-2013, 05:47 PM #2
- 01-24-2013, 12:02 PM #3
- 263 Posts
Re: Just got a Kindle Fire HD 8.9, now what?
Returning the Kindle and just get something else...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By Symbianblack in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:02 PM
- By John Lopez in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2012, 01:06 PM
- By rinemie in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:06 AM
- By still1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 09:35 PM
- By gmtom1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 26Last Post: 05-14-2012, 01:21 PM