Fire HD 8.9 for Netflix and MX Player... Thoughts?
I am looking to get a "larger than 7 inches" tablet primarily for watching Netflix streaming. I would also like to have the option to load videos onto it and watch them on one of the common video players like MX Player. It will also get used for some very light gaming (kid's games before bedtime) but the main use will be Netflix streaming.
My main question is, how well does it work streaming Netflix videos using BT headphones?
- 02-11-2013, 03:43 PM #2
Re: Fire HD 8.9 for Netflix and MX Player... Thoughts?
Netflix streams just fine. The Fire's bluetooth works just fine for audio as well. I have tablets in all sizes. I find that streaming is best on a full size 10.1" tablet. Because of the ipad's 4:3 screen orientation, the amount of screen utilized for streaming Netflix on the Fire is actually nearly identical to the ipad, even though the ipad has a bigger screen. I bought the Fire 8.9" because I am a tablet junkie. But I would suggest the Asus TF300T, a 10.1" tablet with "full" android (Jelly Bean) OS in the same price range as the Fire HD 8.9.
- By tatasun in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:56 AM
- By 911C2S in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:37 AM
- By still1 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:58 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 24Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM
- By i1der in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:25 AM