Enlarge Kindle Fire HD screen items for older people
I know that it is possible to enlarge TEXT when reading books and such on the Kindle Fire HD. My question is; is there a way to enlarge EVERYTHING? Make the keyboard larger, make fields larger that you tap on, etc. The reason I am looking for this is that my sister just got the Kindle Fire HD for her husband. He will soon be 70 years old, and he has a hard time seeing things on the screen, and as an added bonus, he has very large fingers so it is hard for him to tap within the field that he wants to tap. Make sense? So, is this possible, and if so, how can these changes be made?
Thanks in advance!!
- 06-22-2013, 04:25 PM #4
- 12 Posts
Re: Enlarge Kindle Fire HD screen items for older people
This will depend on the app, website, or function as it will with any tablet.
Enlarge with pinch and pull works with many e.g. photos on KFHD.
If size is a problem then perhaps a 9" or 10" tablet should be considered.
I am 70 and have arthritic fingers but do not have a problem with the 7"KFHD
- By e5volcano in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2013, 07:42 AM
- By Pwersha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 01:01 PM
- By rinemie in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:06 AM
- By storino03 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
- By 911C2S in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:37 AM