- 08-08-2013, 08:57 AM #2
- 21 Posts
Re: Downlading music via Cloud
Yes it is possible. I have done it with my Kindle Fire HD. I have older CDs that I ripped to the pc and wanted them on my Kindle Fire HD. The easiest way is to upload the music form your pc to the Amazon cloud player. Once it is uploaded to the cloud player, you can either stream or download it to your Kindle Fire HD. It is actually very easy.
Here is the instructions to get you started:
Music on Your Kindle Fire"Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools because Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."
- By coldjeanz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:47 PM
- By chowder007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:47 AM
- By yeahhhhman in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2013, 04:30 PM
- By Art Johnson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:16 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:09 AM