- 1 Posts
Any way to organize Books and documents into sub-folders?
I have a ton of books on my Kindle and it can get a little tedious to sort through them all looking for the one I want. Is there any way to create sub-folders to organize them or something? (For example lumping books that belong to the same series together.)
- 09-10-2013, 06:42 AM #2
- 09-11-2013, 12:04 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Any way to organize Books and documents into sub-folders?
I use a collections app from Amazon's App store. It's $2.99, but you can get it for free if you sign up with Book Blast, which sends you emails with free ebooks tailored to your preferences. It works great on my KFHD 7, but other people have had problems with it losing all the folders and data...
- By the ob in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
- By SAVAGE420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:32 PM
- By DroidArmy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM
- By johnchart in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:14 PM