- 1 Posts
Taking forever to fully charge
Sometimes my Kindle Fire HD can take up to 19 hours to get to 100% using the superfast charger, I have tried the usual reset, ran the battery down to under 15% and charging overnight, when I get up in morning after it being on charge for 8 hours it maybe sitting at 40 - 50%. Had my KF for 7 months and use it daily, well try too. Anyone had similar problems, interesting to find out.
- 10-17-2013, 10:08 AM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By CMYMUD in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2013, 09:06 AM
- By Justin Banner in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:28 PM
- By Derek PArker in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:27 PM
- By EssE-Soft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:00 AM
- By killerpapa in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:13 AM