- 1 Posts
Stuck in fastboot mode
Hi, I successfully rooted my KF HD 8.9 with instructions found here
But am now stuck in fastboot mode (displayed on screen). I did have twrp installed and got the blue logo, but not anymore.
I tried KF First Aid, under the option “Display Fastboot Status” I get
If you see output above it looks like fastboot is enabled”
Device Manager shows under “Kindle Fire > Android ADB Interface”
Have I bricked my Kindle?
Any help greatly appreciated
- 05-14-2014, 12:05 PM #2
- 08-09-2014, 02:34 AM #3
- By HuCen Meter in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:54 PM
- By califmike2003 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:49 AM
- By DL2000820 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:22 PM