1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fire Specs

Anyone know any of the detailed specs of this thing?
    BlackBerry Curve 8300 < BlackBerry Storm 1 < BlackBerry Storm 2 < Motorola Droid X2 < Samsung Galaxy Nexus < Moto X
    Acer Iconia A500 < Acer Nexus 7 (2012)

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSPx

Default Re: Fire Specs

I just posted them a minute before you made this thread. The specs are not impressive, but then you have to make compromises sometimes to get a low price.

Note it is rumored that the Kindle Fire 2 will be released early next year with upgraded specs (and upgraded price). Also there are some new Kindle eReaders with touch screens coming out.
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

No SD Card, so it is a FAIL in my book. They will have that 8GB onboard partitionined in some way. You can take that to the bank.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by frmorrison View Post
    I just posted them a minute before you made this thread. The specs are not impressive, but then you have to make compromises sometimes to get a low price.
    When it gets hacked and has an ICS ROM put on it, the specs won't mean that much...well at least until the Kindle Fire 2 hits the market.

Quote Originally Posted by HalizDad View Post
    No SD Card, so it is a FAIL in my book. They will have that 8GB onboard partitionined in some way. You can take that to the bank.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    I thought I read somewhere that they will release 16/32/64 GB versions.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Fire Specs

no expandable memory?