Shipping confirmation

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
YMMV: Just got shipping confirmation. Had ordered it and selected one-day shipping. It changed from projected delivery of Wednesday to Tuesday. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I opted for the free shipping they were offering, and I didn't order until Nov 1st, BUT I got my confirmation today! It shipped and is scheduled to arrive Friday AND Amazon is known to arrive early in these parts, so thursday would not surprise me at all! :) It's not mine, it's a gift for dad, BUT I bought an Acer Iconia 500 from a "slickdeals" for 259 and THAT is arriving today!!!!! Gonna be a good week!!!!! I get to play with the Kindle a bit too since I don't have to give it to dad till Christmas. ;)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Liking it so far. Not seeing the lag issues that some reviewers reported but my Kindle Fire downloaded an update after I turned it on, which could have addressed the reported issues.

So far enjoying streaming Amazon Prime videos and downloading free Amazon apps of the day that I had in my Amazon account from my TBolt.

The 7 inch form factor is nice and I can see carrying the tablet with me everyday and using my TBolt as a mobile hotspot.

Sent using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek