Screen brightness levels

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
When using the Kindle Fire under low light conditions I find that even the lowest brightness setting is too high for my tastes, especially when reading books in the Kindle app.

Hope this is something that Amazon will address in an update. (In fact, when I get a chance, I'll see about submitting some feedback to Amazon.)

Sent using Tapatalk

crackedshel

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the screen filter app. You have to sideload it from the Market. It lets you lower the brightness down to so low you can't see it except in a pitch black room. Set a percent you want it to be and then it is just a toggle on and off. Very easy.

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
When using the Kindle Fire under low light conditions I find that even the lowest brightness setting is too high for my tastes, especially when reading books in the Kindle app.

Hope this is something that Amazon will address in an update. (In fact, when I get a chance, I'll see about submitting some feedback to Amazon.)

Sent using Tapatalk
When reading at night, in the dark, I reverse the display to white text on a black page. It's one of the options under the Aa menu.

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance