Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

Default getjar not working

it installs fine for me, lets me browse apps. When I click "install", nothing happens.

I've side-loaded plenty of apps, no trouble.

Is there more than one version of getjar?
    "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: getjar not working

The first night I used GetJar, it said there were no apps for the Fire, but last night I used it to load Nook for Android. Haven't tried anything else yet.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Having trouble with Getjar also. Downloaded it once, and it allowed me access to get the Nook app, then tried to get the go launcher ex app and it wouldn't install [clicking download did nothing]. Un-installed and re-installed Getjar still no luck on clicking download for go launcher ex.

I used it to load Nook and Kobo, worked fine. All of the other "apps" seemed to be mobile sites. So stupid you can't put Facebook for Android on it.

I just downloaded it last night and it worked fine or me.You might want to try again.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    711 Global Posts

Guess I hadn't updated here. Plenty of other apps have since worked with it for me including the nook reader..
    "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

I have two Nextbook tablets and the damn system is not working!!!!! The kicker is that no one answers the phones over there or emails!!!!!! This system bites!!!!