Amazon video app works on phones also

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I just pulled the video apk off my Kindle and loaded it onto my Evo 3D and it works great. One small glitch is the pause play controls do not come up on screen but I can stream and or download my purchased content and watch it on my phone. Also you need to use the temp unroot app I mentioned in my earlier post if your phone is rooted.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I just pulled the video apk off my Kindle and loaded it onto my Evo 3D and it works great. One small glitch is the pause play controls do not come up on screen but I can stream and or download my purchased content and watch it on my phone. Also you need to use the temp unroot app I mentioned in my earlier post if your phone is rooted.

Tried it on my TBolt without success even though I ran a program to temporarily un-root. I'm running CM7 so that may have something to do with it, and I'm not willing to flash a stock RUU to see if that works. Hopefully someone with more patience and skill can figure it out. :)

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Tried it on my TBolt without success even though I ran a program to temporarily un-root. I'm running CM7 so that may have something to do with it, and I'm not willing to flash a stock RUU to see if that works. Hopefully someone with more patience and skill can figure it out. :)

I'm running a rooted stock HTC Sense 3.0 Rom with all the spyware removed. You may be right it probably is something with CM7. I watched two episodes of walking dead on my Evo 3D last night just to test it out. One I streamed the second I downloaded directly. It is a little annoying not having access to the control buttons but that app was made for a 7" tablet not a 4.3" phone. The temp unroot app I am using works great for my phone also when using the amazon video app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87