Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MP3 purchases not showing up in cloud

Anyone else have a problem like this? I downloaded a few albums to a Blackberry from the Amazon mp3 store a few months ago. Should be able to find these in the cloud drive right?

Quote Originally Posted by adamkesher View Post
    Anyone else have a problem like this? I downloaded a few albums to a Blackberry from the Amazon mp3 store a few months ago. Should be able to find these in the cloud drive right?
    You should, all of mime are there. Did you go to your desktop to verify it is in the Amazon cloud player?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Don't mess with me, I haven't had my Tratonin yet.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Sign into the Amazon Cloud player and check your settings. It's probably not set to save your purchases to the Cloud Drive.

Sent using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok so then if it didn't save them when I downloaded them to the cloud they're gone?

Ok so then if it didn't save them when I downloaded them to the cloud they're gone?
    No you can still upload to the amazon cloud storage. May take a while depending on you home Internet speeds.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Default Re: MP3 purchases not showing up in cloud

Yeah I uploaded all my iTunes stuff to the cloud, took almost 48 hours of straight running for @ 500 albums.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I only have them on a Blackberry think I'm sol...they don't show up on the desktop. Good old Blackberry.

I only have them on a Blackberry think I'm sol...they don't show up on the desktop. Good old Blackberry.
    You can mount your Berry as HDD and copy over to your PC. Your computer should be able to notice the Berry when you plug it in to your computer as a usb device but if it doesnt (It has been over a year and a half since I've used one) but I believe on your Blackberry you need to go to Options --> Media Card and enable Mass Storage.
    If this menu option is not available try Options --> Advanced Options --> Media Card and switch Mass Storage Support to On
    Then plug in your Blackberry to your PC
    Last edited by stoneworrior; 11-26-2011 at 10:46 AM.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks man sounds good