Android Market Force Closes

Bad_Robot

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,
I am fully rooted but keep receiving force close messages in the Android Market. The Market loads up and at time will even begin downloading apps, but then will force close on me. Any time I try and do any activity it FC's on me. Any ideas? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache and data, no luck. Thanks for any help in advance.

Lanulos

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have been wondering whether Amazon monitors the file types you are downloading and discourages content types from other sources that you could get from them. For example, I frequently have youtube videos stop in the middle and refuse to continue. Or maybe that's just the crappy firmware.

stubbakatt33

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you're using the latest Vending.apk file. I was having the same problem, but dowloaded the latest Gapps package and extracted the Vending.apk file and replaced the one I was using.

chrish9309

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue and had almost thrown in the towel for the night i found the solution get your vending.apk and copy and paste it in your system\apps\ (if you dont know which im sure you do change your root explorer from read only to write and read) folder it will at this point still be a white file befoe you open and install it, open one of the other apps and check the permissions i should have the first 3 boxs then the top box on the next row then your vending.apk should look like the market place then open and install it this worked for me good luck little buddy remember GOD FORGIVES OUTLAWS DONT:p