Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Release and press again.
    12-15-2011 12:04 PM
    Isn't this a hard reset soft is a normal shutdown. Btw been posted numerious times in all kinds of.threads.
    12-16-2011 12:41 AM
    Isn't this a hard reset soft is a normal shutdown. Btw been posted numerious times in all kinds of.threads.
    Power off is hold down power button for a few sec until shut down prompt appears. A Full ("hard") reset is hold down power button for 20 - 30 sec.
    Though in the strictest sense it is not really a hard reset since there are no user settings and data lost and the software is not reset to the shipped level.
    12-16-2011 10:30 AM
    Yup hard reset lol
    12-17-2011 01:35 AM
    Power off is hold down power button for a few sec until shut down prompt appears. A Full ("hard") reset is hold down power button for 20 - 30 sec.
    Though in the strictest sense it is not really a hard reset since there are no user settings and data lost and the software is not reset to the shipped level.
    That is my take on soft vs hard reset. As far as this having been posted numerous times, sorry for my post. I did do a search, but none of the results came up with this method.
    12-17-2011 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD