Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By will25u
  • 2 Post By azkevman
  • 3 Post By SteveMW
  • 2 Post By droidntn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which case do you guys recommend?

I cant decide which is the best case for the Kindle Fire, can anyone recommend anything that you personally like and use? I heard the case mate one is pretty good, but I don't like the sticky tape thing.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I reccommend the vipertek case for kindle fire from amazon.

Its cheap and great quality, genuine leather, great fit, and slim profile.l

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    hawaiijedi and bed269 like this.

Default Re: Which case do you guys recommend?

I purchased the 'Acase Deluxe' case based on the reviews, and I am very happy with it. The case it built extremely well and the fit to the KF is excellent. I am very happy with it and recommend at least giving it a look.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0066D608G/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details
    hawaiijedi and bed269 like this.

Has anyone used a case with a usb keyboard? I'm curious about its usability and mobility.

hey guys i just bought this one through a posting from another user on Android Central. Awesome value for $6.95.

Amazon.com: Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Polyurethane Leather Case Cover Composite Journal Book Folio Stand (Black): Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by kindlefireisfire View Post
    hey guys i just bought this one through a posting from another user on Android Central. Awesome value for $6.95.

Amazon.com: Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Polyurethane Leather Case Cover Composite Journal Book Folio Stand (Black): Electronics
    I had one in brown. It isn't very functional. The cover on the bezel makes it difficult to tap the bottom of the screen (regardless of orientation) to activate the pop-up menu.

I ended up with this one.

Global Posts
    820 Global Posts

I originally had the Belkin verve cover which was nice (the magnetic clasp was a nice touch) but for christmas someone got me a Marware Leather Cover, which also does the stand, and has a nice hand strap. It uses an elastic band instead of the magnetic clasp to hold it shut, took a little getting used to but I think it is actually more secure.