Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SteveMW
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which case do you guys recommend?

I cant decide which is the best case for the Kindle Fire, can anyone recommend anything that you personally like and use? I heard the case mate one is pretty good, but I don't like the sticky tape thing.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I reccommend the vipertek case for kindle fire from amazon.

Its cheap and great quality, genuine leather, great fit, and slim profile.l

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: Which case do you guys recommend?

I purchased the 'Acase Deluxe' case based on the reviews, and I am very happy with it. The case it built extremely well and the fit to the KF is excellent. I am very happy with it and recommend at least giving it a look.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0066D608G/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details
    Thanked by 2:

Thanked by 2:
    allisonv7 likes this.

Has anyone used a case with a usb keyboard? I'm curious about its usability and mobility.

hey guys i just bought this one through a posting from another user on Android Central. Awesome value for $6.95.

Amazon.com: Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Polyurethane Leather Case Cover Composite Journal Book Folio Stand (Black): Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by kindlefireisfire View Post
    hey guys i just bought this one through a posting from another user on Android Central. Awesome value for $6.95.

Amazon.com: Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Polyurethane Leather Case Cover Composite Journal Book Folio Stand (Black): Electronics
    I had one in brown. It isn't very functional. The cover on the bezel makes it difficult to tap the bottom of the screen (regardless of orientation) to activate the pop-up menu.

I ended up with this one.

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

I originally had the Belkin verve cover which was nice (the magnetic clasp was a nice touch) but for christmas someone got me a Marware Leather Cover, which also does the stand, and has a nice hand strap. It uses an elastic band instead of the magnetic clasp to hold it shut, took a little getting used to but I think it is actually more secure.
    "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random