1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cloud storage, for large files? Such little internal memory!

I use my rooted kindle fire to download torrents but I'm noticing that this thing doesn't come with very much internal memory. There's also no way to expand the memory due to the lack of an SD card slot..

Is there anyway to save the movies I download to the cloud? Or to some app? I.have pretty much filled up my five gigs.. is there anyway to expand the memory that I'm not aware.of?

Also, if they get saved to the cloud can I get to the files easily?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Cloud storage, for large files? Such little internal memory!

Quote Originally Posted by dannynyc View Post
    I use my rooted kindle fire to download torrents but I'm noticing that this thing doesn't come with very much internal memory. There's also no way to expand the memory due to the lack of an SD card slot..

Is there anyway to save the movies I download to the cloud? Or to some app? I.have pretty much filled up my five gigs.. is there anyway to expand the memory that I'm not aware.of?

Also, if they get saved to the cloud can I get to the files easily?

Thanks in advance.
    I feel you on the storage space it really sucks!!
    If you save them to the cloud yes you can access them easily if you are near WIFI. Not sure if you need to convert them to another format though. You sound like you may need to buy Extra cloud storage which you will get 20GB for $20 and so forth. The cloud is pretty neat! hope this helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Cloud storage, for large files? Such little internal memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Charli View Post
    I feel you on the storage space it really sucks!!
    If you save them to the cloud yes you can access them easily if you are near WIFI. Not sure if you need to convert them to another format though. You sound like you may need to buy Extra cloud storage which you will get 20GB for $20 and so forth. The cloud is pretty neat! hope this helps.
    Can you suggest a cloud storage app?

Quote Originally Posted by dannynyc View Post
    Can you suggest a cloud storage app?
    Free 50GB free storage offer, ends 12/31: 50 GB free storage BOX

Sent from my Nexus S