Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    AOKP M2

Default Kindle Fire $139 - Today Only

I've been looking around for a deal on a Fire and considering a used one when I tripped over this deal on a refurbished Fire from Amazon. From what I can tell refurbs are normally $169. I ordered one... $139 and free shipping.

Certified Refurbished. Package factory sealed. Ships with power adapter. A Certified Refurbished Kindle is a pre-owned Kindle that has been refurbished, tested and certified to look and work like new. Every Certified Refurbished Kindle is backed by a full one-year limited warranty, just like a brand-new Kindle.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

Global Posts
    471 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM 4.0

Default Re: Kindle Fire $139 - Today Only

I went ahead ordered one. Should be here by Saterday with Prime.

I got rid of my iPad about a month ago and am missing watching YouTube vids in bed. So, here goes nothin!

Oh so tempting!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using TapaTalk.

Global Posts
    471 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM 4.0

Its almost a no brainer. I mean try finding a worthwhile tablet at 140 dollars. Everything else is so expensive you might aswell buy an Ipad. (Thats another debate Im sure)

I cant wait to start messing with it. A smell another root comin.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    ROM
    Eclipse 3.0 (JB 4.2)

Ordered one for my 11 year old daughter. What a deal...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    AOKP M2

I ended up ordering a second one for a friend. Luckily I got that order placed before they closed the deal. Sometime this afternoon they pulled the deal down from the Amazon site.

It said it was out of stock when I ordered mine, but it has shipped and they have charged my credit card.

I ordered one as well. Should be delivered today. I have three friends with Kindle Fire's and they all love them.

I got one for the wife unit and I will keep the Kindle E-Reader. So far its been very easy to set up the mail and he favorite web pages, got a few FREE books loaded and netflix set up for her. She will get her present tomorrow. I can find nothing wrong with this refurb unit.

Global Posts
    471 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM 4.0

Ive had mine about a week now. The stock rom was ok, but alittle laggy and alittle limiting. Rooted, Loaded Cyanogen Mod 7 and its perfect. Overclocked and runnin smooth. Im very happy with it.

I told my brother about that sale and he grabbed one. Arrived defective, but Amazon has great customer care and are sending him a new one [not a refurb] to replace it. Doesn't get any better than that. Love my Fire.