Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "No internet connection" - web fine - no Amazon connection?

Been happening for about a week now.

Web works fine so the internet connection works - can surf the web, YouTube etc without problems. Wifi connection is full strength and works.

But its not synching at all to Amazon - wont load the News Store, Books, nothing - and apparently is not synching my subscriptions. When I go to the Music tab and try to download a song from cloud storage it gives me the "no internet connection" error. Which is clearly not true. When I go to the Bookstore or Video tab it just gives me a blank screen that may or may not be loading anything.

Anyone else run into this?

ROM
    Quatrimus / CM10

Default Re: "No internet connection" - web fine - no Amazon connection?

Quote Originally Posted by dcmidnight View Post
    Been happening for about a week now.

Web works fine so the internet connection works - can surf the web, YouTube etc without problems. Wifi connection is full strength and works.

But its not synching at all to Amazon - wont load the News Store, Books, nothing - and apparently is not synching my subscriptions. When I go to the Music tab and try to download a song from cloud storage it gives me the "no internet connection" error. Which is clearly not true. When I go to the Bookstore or Video tab it just gives me a blank screen that may or may not be loading anything.

Anyone else run into this?
    Generally those errors are actually caused by invalid security certificate signatures do to the date and time being incorrect (happens if you let the battery die for example).