What's your favorite apps on Kindle Fire?

eunice890707

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,everyone. What's your favorite apps on Kindle Fire?

Firstly, I'd love to share my favorite music app to you.Cool Piano is really a special music app that you can easily to be a pianist with it. The instrument sounds are quite authentic. The coolest feature in this app is it makes someone as tone deaf as me actually sound cool. It is very simple to use. Just tap the screen and follow the meteor instruction. When you using it, you will find it is very fluent and never stuck. Just enjoy the beautiful starry sky with splendid music. The songs always updated so often. Cool Piano got TOP 39 on Amazon. Highly recommend to you all! Enjoy it and have fun just like me.:D Download it for FREE: Cool Piano

Please also recommend some good apps to me, I'd like to try them out. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I spend way too much time playing Temple Run. it is random enough that I don't seem to get bored with it, although repetitive enough that I feel like I am gaining "skill". I keep trying to achieve the awards, but now I am at a point where the awards are seldom.

That, and internet (surfing/email), organizing my life (Calengoo and List Master) and reading are the main things I do with my Fire.

eunice890707

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, thank you so much for the recommendation. Yes, I love play Temple Run too! I addicted to it several weeks ago. Now, my favorite one is Cool Piano as I said above. I'm really enjoy it when I playing. Maybe you also can have a try. That's really cool too. You don't need many knowledge about music or instruments, just follow the hint. Everyone who love music should have a try. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I spend way too much time playing Temple Run. it is random enough that I don't seem to get bored with it, although repetitive enough that I feel like I am gaining "skill". I keep trying to achieve the awards, but now I am at a point where the awards are seldom.

That, and internet (surfing/email), organizing my life (Calengoo and List Master) and reading are the main things I do with my Fire.

Hi, thank you so much for the recommendation. Yes, I love play Temple Run too! I addicted to it several weeks ago. Now, my favorite one is Cool Piano as I said above. I'm really enjoy it when I playing. Maybe you also can have a try. That's really cool too. You don't need many knowledge about music or instruments, just follow the hint. Everyone who love music should have a try.

muiriddin

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My favorite kindle apps are

Springpad - note taking that syncs in several places, so my kindle, and phone have the same set of notes.
SplashID - I have too many passwords and splashid runs on every device I have.
500px - I am an aspiring photographer. Seeing what others can do in this area is one of my favorite time wasters and 500px sure is a great way to see some awesome photography.
Amazon Prime - the advantages of having a kindle with prime is a big reason I have a kindle

BigJobBilly

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Whoa...there are tons. Hot Donut is excellent, as are TuneIn Radio, GSAM Battery Monitor, and the USA Today News App. Radiant Defense is really good, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci