Managing Kindle Media question

fashionistaJF

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there a better interface for managing kindle devices? Or is there a better app for reading kindle media? I'm trying to set up a better workflow for my Kindle.

I'd like to be able to send Amazon Kindle purchases, random PDF's that I find, and web articles that I want to "read later" with the Readability plug in.

The problem I have currently is that you have to manage all the documents that you send to Kindle through the Amazon.com interface. So a) many times documents never make it to that interface b) after "sending a document to kindle" I have to manually go to Amazon and send it to each of my 3 devices with the Kindle app and c) once I'm done reading, I cant remove the document from the device without going back to Amazon.com.

Any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there a better interface for managing kindle devices? Or is there a better app for reading kindle media? I'm trying to set up a better workflow for my Kindle.

I'd like to be able to send Amazon Kindle purchases, random PDF's that I find, and web articles that I want to "read later" with the Readability plug in.

The problem I have currently is that you have to manage all the documents that you send to Kindle through the Amazon.com interface. So a) many times documents never make it to that interface b) after "sending a document to kindle" I have to manually go to Amazon and send it to each of my 3 devices with the Kindle app and c) once I'm done reading, I cant remove the document from the device without going back to Amazon.com.

Any suggestions?

Is it possible to put them on your PC, and then onto your Kindle as a PDF?