- 1 Posts
Kindle Fire screen unresponsiive
I have had a Kindle Fire for just over a year now. The past couple of months, when using the internet, I have been unable to scroll down or up properly. As soon as I touch the screen it clicks onto whatever link is closest to my finger! The same happens when I try to turn the page when reading a book on it - it clicks on to the nearest word and gives me the dictionary definition for it.
The other problem that has occurred is when using the keyboard I can't use the numbers and symbols. When I try to press the key for this just an orange symbol with a pair of scissors come up.
Any help anyone could give me on both or either one of the problems would be very much appreciated!
- 02-01-2014, 12:20 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By guebel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:20 PM
- By jfdrums in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:27 AM
- By Es Es in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Mariposanena in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:47 AM