Kindle Fire Stuck in Endless Boot Loop Stuck at splash screen HELP!!!
I have a 1st generation kindle fire that is stuck in the endless boot loop can not get past the logo scfreen. no longer under warranty. I have tried a number of different resets unable to get past this section.
if I connect to my pc it prompts for a driver which I don't have but I think might be able to fix the issue
anyone SUCCESSFULLY get this RESOLVED? like to hear from someone who has actually done it please advise
- By funambolo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:57 PM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Sgooter in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:46 AM
- By kiotiken in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Russell Estridge in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:27 PM