[Old version][Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

abilash10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN

Try redownloading the file, different cables, different USB ports, updating Samsung drivers.

I would suggest a different version of Odin too. 3.07, or 3.04.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App
i did it but updated
some saying you have update some updates by OTA and it get g7 and previous from sammobile downloaded is g4 so it cannot be downgraded as samsung restrication, now i need g7 stock firmware dont know where to get it? : (

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

i did it but updated
some saying you have update some updates by OTA and it get g7 and previous from sammobile downloaded is g4 so it cannot be downgraded as samsung restrication, now i need g7 stock firmware dont know where to get it? : (

Try Samsung updates .com

abilash10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Try Samsung updates .com

o knox prevent from updating?? i have rooted my phone and i disabled it also ..some guys saying it prevent from updating .. so if there come g7 stock and that it will be again failed..?? i am in tenz reply me .

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

o knox prevent from updating?? i have rooted my phone and i disabled it also ..some guys saying it prevent from updating .. so if there come g7 stock and that it will be again failed..?? i am in tenz reply me .

That may be right. With Knox involved, it may be disallowing any flashing, but if it is I am not sure why.

abilash10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

That may be right. With Knox involved, it may be disallowing any flashing, but if it is I am not sure why.

but i have disabled it while rooting.. and this sam mobile firmware is g4 but my phone is g7 because i have updated my phone by ota some extra file of 21 mb after kitkat update .some of saying u have to wait to untill next frimware get arrive (G7) coz ur current phone firmware is g7 and ur downagrdaing g4 thats way u facing problem,, so i think so.. i done rooted my phone after update that is actachment.. and want to unroot by stock firmware kitkat which is release on 09.07.2014 and after that i got update in aug 1 and i rooted my phone aug 3 and now again i going to insatll firmware that is released in 09 07 2014 but my phone firmware which i install is 05 08 2014 by OTA which is not released yet in sammobile and samsung updates. attachment.php.jpg

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

but i have disabled it while rooting

Knox is on 2 places on the OS. As an app for one, and a second is embedded in the bootloader which makes rooting and flashing ROMs more difficult. You may have disabled the Knox app, but the bootloader aspect of it is probably still intact.

At this point, I am not sure what to suggest next. Sorry.

abilash10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Knox is on 2 places on the OS. As an app for one, and a second is embedded in the bootloader which makes rooting and flashing ROMs more difficult. You may have disabled the Knox app, but the bootloader aspect of it is probably still intact.

At this point, I am not sure what to suggest next. Sorry.
any way thks for reply.. i will do post after stock 7 release .. and do flash by it. let see what result come out .

ladillex

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i just received my samsung s4 mini which is tmobile nederlands branded but its been unlocked to use with any carrier by the seller, prior receiving it.
It has 4.2.2 and i want to update it to 4.4.2 but there is still no samsung rom released for that carrier in particular... can i update it to lets say a different carrier:

GT-I9195 Spain (Vodafone)
I9195XXUCNEA
I9195ATLCNE1

My device is:
PDA: I9195XXUBML4
CSC: I9195TNLBML1
MODEM: I9195XXUBML4

I think my device is not rooted, at least not by me and im almost 99% sure it hasnt been rooted before since its brand new
Does ti has to be rooted if i just want to replace my nederlands tmobile 4.2.2 os with spain vodafone 4.4.2 os?

Thank you very much!

One more thing... could i have any issues with my device radios, lte bands etc, since im changing from nederlands firmware to spains?? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

One more thing... could i have any issues with my device radios, lte bands etc, since im changing from nederlands firmware to spains?? Thank you!

I will be honest, I am not sure if you can do what you would like to without rendering the device inoperable. Never tried anything like that before.

ladillex

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site

Hello, i just want to flash my unrooted samsung galaxy s4mini (unlocked) from 4.2.2 tmobile nederlands to 4.4.2 spain firmware, isnt that possible? thank you!
I will be honest, I am not sure if you can do what you would like to without rendering the device inoperable. Never tried anything like that before.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hello, i just want to flash my unrooted samsung galaxy s4mini (unlocked) from 4.2.2 tmobile nederlands to 4.4.2 spain firmware, isnt that possible? thank you!

I am not totally sure. I have no idea if the device will work or not after doing that.

beastuct

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Hi, i am using cyanogenmod 11 on my ace2 and i want the stock rom now.
I did this with odin, at the end it says PASS! but my phone is constantly rebooting!
Please Tell me how can i bring my stock rom back!!??:'(

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hi, i am using cyanogenmod 11 on my ace2 and i want the stock rom now.
I did this with odin, at the end it says PASS! but my phone is constantly rebooting!
Please Tell me how can i bring my stock rom back!!??:'(

You can try to reboot into recovery and do a cache clear and factory reset.

Antriksha Kumar

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

hi ..i have followed your instructions properly...i have flashed my stock rom ... using odin ..as the flashing completes my phone rebooted .but now my phone has not rebooted yet..already 10 mins have passed and still no response :/ what to do .. plz help ?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

hi ..i have followed your instructions properly...i have flashed my stock rom ... using odin ..as the flashing completes my phone rebooted .but now my phone has not rebooted yet..already 10 mins have passed and still no response :/ what to do .. plz help ?

Sometimes it takes a while on the first boot. Has it booted up by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21