03-27-2017 11:08 AM
29 12
tools
    I passed this post on to James Falconer. I also added that perhaps it's own forum may be a better idea to aid in finding the threads a little easier.
    @James Falconer Just thinking about it while typing this reply, perhaps also adding an Archive to that same forum will also help to keep older Pro/Con threads for aging devices?
    Thanks. I expanded on this slightly when I later found the new Suggestion Box in the Site Forums.

A clearly labelled forum subsection for newcomers questions and advice might work / be too difficult to implement / be used incorrectly... who knows.
    You know I was meaning fairly recent devices where you can miss the "action" if you are not there from the start. It is difficult to get an overview from chasing forum threads (it was for me) but I'm not a great researcher.
    Something to consider in a future rehash maybe.
    03-26-2017 02:40 PM
    Thanks. I expanded on this slightly when I later found the new Suggestion Box in the Site Forums.

A clearly labelled forum subsection for newcomers questions and advice might work / be too difficult to implement / be used incorrectly... who knows.
    You know I was meaning fairly recent devices where you can miss the "action" if you are not there from the start. It is difficult to get an overview from chasing forum threads (it was for me) but I'm not a great researcher.
    Something to consider in a future rehash maybe.
    @James Falconer replied back to me and sounded thrilled at the idea. I'm 95% certain something will get started from here. It's a great idea. I just am not sure what form this will take. I personally think this would be better as it's own section closer to the top of the site.
    sfoLAX likes this.
    03-27-2017 10:01 AM
    We will sort it out! Just want to make sure we do what's best! @Golfdriver97 are talking to it as we speak!
    03-27-2017 11:06 AM
    I just found it's not an original idea of mine anyway
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=664946
    03-27-2017 11:08 AM
29 12