Droid Charge with Gingerbread - SCREEN CAPTURE

rings44

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi! New to the forum but was hoping to find an answer I haven't seen anywhere else while searching online.

I got the Gingerbread update for my Droid Charge recently and there is one thing I have noticed that I don't know how to get around...

Screen captures of actual text conversations do not work anymore!!! You can capture an individual message, or even the screen of who you all have text message conversations going on with, however if you want to take a screen cap of a specific back and forth conversation (which is useful to me from time to time) it will not take the picture!

Using the standard method of taking a screen cap, while in a text conversation, it will back you out of the conversation, then take a screen cap of all your text conversations.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON HOW TO STILL GET A SCREEN CAPTURE OF A TEXT CONVERSATION?!?!?

usemmd

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
i just saw a good tip for this. When you are in that text pull down your notification screen...then hold down back and then home. the back button will get rid of the notifcation screen and snapshot your text. I just tried it...worked great..

Reactions: Autobot032

Autobot032

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
i just saw a good tip for this. When you are in that text pull down your notification screen...then hold down back and then home. the back button will get rid of the notifcation screen and snapshot your text. I just tried it...worked great..

Aha! This worked great! Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech