Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    Jelly Bean, Gingerbread

Exclamation Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS! :P

Hey guys,
    I just want to ask if anybody knows when will Sasktel push the Sense 3.0 update for HTC Incredible S. I also heard that if the phone is locked the update is delayed and also depends on location,but for how long do you usually wait?
    Another thing, I did this bootloader (Power+Vol Down) and I picked the Recovery option (I was so desperate to get the update that time! >:P ) Then I got this red exclamation mark inside a triangle .What does that mean? and I also tried the other options in the bootloader. Will it affect the OTA update?
    Lastly, I got this update and I thought it's the Sense 3.0 one but it's not, and it looks like just a minor update? I forgot to get the details about it but maybe it will show on my current System Info below

-Info that may help
    HTC Incredible S stock ROM,unrooted
    Carrier: Sasktel
    Android Ver: 2.3.3
    HTC Sense Ver: 2.1
    Kernel Ver: 2.6.35.9-g0b44b72 htc-kernel@and18-2 #1 Wed Jun 29 23:49:45 CST 2011 I think this is when I got the Gingerbread update.
    Software Number: 2.33.692.2

Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Default Re: Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS!

I don't think you are going to see a Sense 3 load for the Inc S or the 2. HTC did say that the Inc 2 and the Inc S would get ICS, but not the updated Sense. HTC does not typically update Sense with OS Updates, unfortunately.

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-sa...re-phones-list
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Carrier
    Jelly Bean, Gingerbread

Default Re: Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS!

There is a HTC Sense 3.0 and Gingerbread 2.3.5 update on HTC Incredible S, it's like late last year I just don't know when will Sasktel push it here in Canada or if those things I mentioned in my thread is the reason why I'm not getting it. On the other hand, I'm glad Inc S will have ICS update hopefully late this year.

Check this one.
    Android 2.3.5 with Sense 3.0 now seeding to HTC Incredible S - GSMArena.com news