1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Jelly Bean, Gingerbread

Exclamation Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS! :P

Hey guys,
    I just want to ask if anybody knows when will Sasktel push the Sense 3.0 update for HTC Incredible S. I also heard that if the phone is locked the update is delayed and also depends on location,but for how long do you usually wait?
    Another thing, I did this bootloader (Power+Vol Down) and I picked the Recovery option (I was so desperate to get the update that time! >:P ) Then I got this red exclamation mark inside a triangle .What does that mean? and I also tried the other options in the bootloader. Will it affect the OTA update?
    Lastly, I got this update and I thought it's the Sense 3.0 one but it's not, and it looks like just a minor update? I forgot to get the details about it but maybe it will show on my current System Info below

-Info that may help
    HTC Incredible S stock ROM,unrooted
    Carrier: Sasktel
    Android Ver: 2.3.3
    HTC Sense Ver: 2.1
    Kernel Ver: 2.6.35.9-g0b44b72 htc-kernel@and18-2 #1 Wed Jun 29 23:49:45 CST 2011 I think this is when I got the Gingerbread update.
    Software Number: 2.33.692.2

Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS!

I don't think you are going to see a Sense 3 load for the Inc S or the 2. HTC did say that the Inc 2 and the Inc S would get ICS, but not the updated Sense. HTC does not typically update Sense with OS Updates, unfortunately.

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-sa...re-phones-list
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Jelly Bean, Gingerbread

Default Re: Sasktel HTC Incredible S Sense 3.0 Update, NEED SOME ANSWERS!

There is a HTC Sense 3.0 and Gingerbread 2.3.5 update on HTC Incredible S, it's like late last year I just don't know when will Sasktel push it here in Canada or if those things I mentioned in my thread is the reason why I'm not getting it. On the other hand, I'm glad Inc S will have ICS update hopefully late this year.

Check this one.